Welcome To Rayley Crafts Blog

Welcome to my Blog I am a crafter and I enjoy all types from knitting and crochet to papercraft, jewellery making and sewing join me on my crafting journey.

Friday 1 March 2013

Spellbinders Card

Today i set myself the challenge of making a card using just spellbinders dies, my grand callibur and papers
I chose a monochrome with red and gold colour scheme with red ribbon
The papers were from a Kanban kit called Mckenzie
The dies I used were
Shapeabilities Pendants Tulips for the main design
Shapeabilities Flourish accent for the corners
Edgeabilities Classic bracket for the side of the card.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Rayley. Thank you for joining us at the CDAC Anything Goes Challenge. I hope you will join us again.

    Peggy T.
    PS/CDAC Design Team

    ReplyDelete