Welcome To Rayley Crafts Blog

Welcome to my Blog I am a crafter and I enjoy all types from knitting and crochet to papercraft, jewellery making and sewing join me on my crafting journey.

Sunday 4 December 2011

Ordered some crafty goodies

I an very excited, just ordered some lovely crafty goodies courtesy of my lovely husband from my favourite shopping channel and website www.createandcraft.tv only trouble is i'm not allowed to open til christmas.
I ordered something ive been wanting for ages a wax stamp sealing kit i think it will add a lovely finishing touch to my handmade crafts and will make the packaging look fanttastic.

I also ordered some Tim Holtz distress inks ( i love these for ageing the paper) border peel offs and some embossing powders and heat tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment